Tuesday 14 February 2012

mum.

Right on her due date 22 years ago today my mum went into labour for the first time, aged 30, at her flat in Moseley, Birmingham. Happy Labour day mum! (whole new meaning for that holiday). I should have been the perfect valentines gift. Unfortunately for her, I'm always late. And proceeded to make her life hell for the next 4 days. Until eventually, on Sunday the 18th of February, 1990, I arrived into this world, dead, after suffocating on my own mucus. Lovely. Luckily those nice people at Moseley maternity hospital knew what they were doing and got me going again so I could continue to ruin my mums life for the next 21 years. haha. Im currently on a super yacht in the south of france, waiting to find out if I can go home and surprise my mum for my birthday, her birthing day. I really hope everything works out, I miss her a lot. Heres to you mother dearest!



No comments: