Sunday 24 May 2009

had enough.

my FMP was late in by about 40 minutes because there was a huge cue for the printer and i was last...didnt help that i got stuck with the slowest computor in the print room eather. and on top of that the one print i managed to get in didnt look anything like what i wanted it to. bloody bollocks to it.
didnt go partying this weekend eather.
bring on the boys and girls getting back into town.
ummm...today is sunday...its sunny and beautiful outside but im stuck in because i managed to get megga burned this morning, im literaly a LOBSTER. i shall put a picture up to re-iterate my point.
theres something wrong with my car. dont know what. cant afford to fix it eather.
i want lots of perfume from Etat Libre d'Orange at www.lessenteurs.com because they smell good. the best one is Dont get me wrong baby...I dont swallow.
i have an essay to write befor thursday, no idea what on.
i need to loose about 2 stone befor the masked ball so i can wear the most beautiful dress in the world.
its tims birthday on tuesday and i cant afford to wisk him away somewere lovely for it...cant even aford to take him to smokey joes.
wankwankwankwankwank!!!

okay enough of my moaning.

i suppose this redness will turn into tan, and my hair is blonder, and summer is here at last, my car will be fine im sure, i had a fantastic sketchbook for my FMP, i will party next weekend, i have testers of most of those perfumes, tim will be happy with sausage, eggs, chips and beans...and loosing weight is easy when you put your mind to it.

now on with the day :)

amy xXx

No comments: